5-Nights All-inclusive Gorilla Safari
From US $2,637 per person, sharing (Save $470)
Join this adventure into the pristine untamed jungles of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to find the elusive mountain gorillas and spend a once-in-a-lifetime moment silently observing their evolutionary life in the wild. You’ll travel by air across southwestern’s Tuscan-like landscape and stay in a forest suite on the edge of the jungle. Download detailed itinerary
- Price is based on 2 people sharing for a 4-night stay
- 1 Gorilla tracking permit per person plus processing fees
- Return domestic flights between Entebbe & Kisoro
- Airport Transfers and gorilla trekking vehicle support
- Complimentary bed & breakfast accommodation in Entebbe on the first night at Papyrus guesthouse
- 3 nights ‘all-inclusive’ accommodation in Bwindi, +1 complimentary night at Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge
- Complimentary soft drinks, beers, tea, coffee
- Complimentary Batwa experience in Buniga Forest
- Complimentary full-body massage
- Government taxes
Book 4 Nights,
Pay 3 Nights.
We love to see our guests stay longer and experience Uganda's jungle amenities. So we made this offer for those with high measures of travel-lust: Book 4 Nights and only pay for 3 Nights. The fourth night is on us, full-board! This offer is open to all and is valid all year long. T&Cs apply.